Saturday, January 11, 2014

Pictures

Friends, family and fans, I know you won't laugh or make fun of me when I break the news to you that, after two blogs and over two years, I have just now discovered how to add photos to my posts. I promise, in the future, I will make a habit of adding colorful images for your enjoyment. But, for now, I thought it would be nice to catch you up on the visual highlights of our journey so far. 

August 30, 2013 - Transfer Day! (left to right: Me, Lyndsay & Jimmi)

The embryos to be transferred. #13 was already "hatching."

You can almost see the needle squirting the embryos into Lyndsay's uterus.

The first positive home pregnancy test! It's a VERY faint plus sign.

 The second line is a bit darker two days later.

And really dark two days after that!

A gift from us to Lyndsay.

First ultrasound revealed two gestational sacs with one baby in sac A and a surprise split gave us two babies in sac B. TRIPLETS! A clearer shot of the second sac, below, shows the two distinct circles in sac B.
At 6 weeks 2 days we could see them more clearly.
And we heard all three heartbeats.


But, two weeks later, Baby B and Baby C stopped growing. only Baby A remained.

Baby A was waving at us at 10 weeks.

At almost 12 weeks we could really see a baby growing in there!

And at 14 weeks it was becoming obvious to everyone.

 15 weeks

16 weeks

17 weeks

It's hard to tell but the one on the right means "Baby A."

 Shopping in Minnesota during our downtime.

The three white lines supposedly mean she's a girl!

3D face!

 Lyndsay's daughter beat Jimmi in Memory. Twice.

 Jimmi and Chloe both pass the baby test with my friend's son.

Our 2013 Holiday card.

Last Christmas as a family of 4.

 Baby A's closet! It's nice to have hand-me-downs!

20 weeks!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Glad all is well, glad your pics are up too :) I gotta go back and read I have been slacking the past few weeks...as always thoughts & prayers stay with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via,
    dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete