Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lyndsay and Josh

Who?

I know, you thought their names were Lily and Jason, right?

Yeah, not really.

In an attempt to give our superstar couple a small bit of privacy during our journey, I chose to change their names for blogging purposes. There were a few minor problems with my decision. First, I probably should've chosen names that started with completely different letters to save myself the trouble of typing, "Lyn...(delete, delete, delete) Lily" every time. Second, I tend to write most of my posts very late at night, after the kids are in bed and the kitchen is cleaned up. Late nights = tired brain. Tired brain = careless editing. Careless editing = a few slip-ups on the names. So, for those of you who noticed Jason becoming Josh becoming Jason again in my last entry, please understand I'm not losing my mind.

Well, not completely.

After asking permission from the couple, I'd like to reintroduce our fabulous carrier and her wonderfully supportive husband, LYNDSAY AND JOSH!!

I also wanted to give you all the news that both of them have passed their blood and urine tests from last week! Hooray for drug and disease-free bodily fluids! I'm excited to say that all we need now are signed contracts (damn lawyers are so slow!) and a mutually agreeable date for the embryo transfer and we'll be on the road to parenthood! Because of vacation, lab and school schedules, we're trying really hard to squeeze the baby-making into the last week of August, but I'm pretty sure it'll end up sometime in September instead.

Another test of my nonexistent patience.

This is an uncharacteristically short post for me, but I just needed to kill off the aliases and let you all know that Jimmi and I will be leaving for what I hope will be our last kid-free, romantic vacation for a few years on Friday. Unless I find out a transfer date before then, my blog will be very quiet until we get back on July 28th.

Thank you all for keeping up with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment